• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 actors in movies

StarStuff

Regular
Actors from the Babylon Universe, appearing on TV, are featured on the litle rolling crawl and on the Home Page. Questions:

1. Is Home Page and crawl only for TV appearances? What about Babylon actors appearing in the movies?

2. And, if we discover a B5 actor appearing in a feature film do we notify the staff so they can post it on the Home Page and crawl or do we just post it in one of the forums?

Example: Londo/Peter Jurasik is in the feature film Runaway Jury, as Professor Phelan, according to imdb.com.

1. Is Home Page and crawl only for TV appearances? What about Babylon actors appearing in the movies?

Whatever they're appearing in. Even if it's pantomine. :)

2. And, if we discover a B5 actor appearing in a feature film do we notify the staff so they can post it on the Home Page and crawl or do we just post it in one of the forums?

Both doesn't hurt. But particularly via email is welcome, as I don't tend to look at most of the forum myself.

But the main issue is time for me, I am just finding I am unable to update the site at the moment, so responsiveness is slow. :-/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back