• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

For a whole new dimension try this

StarStuff

Regular
If you have seen B5 before then go to one of the sites that post a summary of each episode and check out that day's episode before you watch. You will be clued in to all sorts of thing to look for and get an explanation of motives and subtle plot twist that can make watching a whole new experience.

One such site is Galatic Gateway
<http://www.thegalaticgateway.com/>

Go there and click on Babylon 5 Synopses and then click on the next episode. For instance yesterday, June 28, here in the U.S., the Sci Fi channel showed Racing Mars - season IV number 76.

Of course if this is your first time watching B5 you would want to wait untill after you've see the episode. You won't want to ruin all the suprises.

------------------
God be between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

I've been to The Galactic Gateway and it is a good site. For others' knowledge: it also has links to actors' and actresses' homepages.

(is that correct ' use?
smile.gif
)

------------------
"Gideon says we all have things to hide."
"Does he? How unfortunate, I was hoping he'd come further than that. Well not that it isn't true of course, it's just that one simply doesn't have to say it."

It is an exelent supplement. When I have time, almost never, I go there and lurkers for each ep. It's nice for a different perspective.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back