• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The DAY has arrived - how are you preparing???

I'll be *choke cough* playing euchre.

Because I love my family, and this is their regular card club.

I will only say this. If the scale of necessity runs from leopard print underwear to oxygen, B5LR is much closer to oxygen, and euchre is much closer to leopard print underwear.

We deal for the One, we cut for the One.

Have fun, and break various and sundry appendages
smile.gif
I look forward to hearing that the Liandra will be charting a regular course through hyperspace and my living room.

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
I'm assuming that you live in the Central Time Zone, based on your profile and the fact that the Bears game started at 3:30 in your time zone. But then wouldn't Rangers not start until 8pm for you (since it starts at 9pm Eastern)?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the Mountain time zone, right now that's 2 hours after Eastern time. But this weird feed that Sci-Fi has puts Rangers at 10 pm this time.

I hate it, since I'm an early bird usually. 5:30 am wake-up call. But, I think most science fiction fans prefer the later hour.

Personally, I didn't resist the urge to take a nap today. I bet I'll stay awake until midnight. If not, good old vcr will capture TLADIS for me.

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

I spent the day going to speech contest and bombing horribly.
frown.gif

Fortunately, I only have two more hours to be depressed in before I won't care anymore.
smile.gif

------------------
Just a moment!...my muse is speaking to me...

Hypatia, your last couple of posts remind me of the joys of being a single man. Thanks.
smile.gif

Update: it looks like I'll be in home earlier than expected. The code I'm supposed to use doesn't work
mad.gif
and our network is very slow
mad.gif
mad.gif
and there's no one around to help me out. F*** this, then. I'm going home to watch football and Rangers.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Back