• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dialogue I'd like to hear

StarStuff

Regular
Dialogue I\'d like to hear

Dialogue I'd like to hear:

Sinclair: "Sorry Susan, I won't be able to give you additional offfice space but regulations do allow you to wear cargo pants."

Re: Dialogue I\'d like to hear

Cargo pants are those pants with lots of pockets. Actually, I saw it in a cartoon and it was funny.

Once before we did a thread of 'dialogue I'd like to hear' and some of them were great. Guess cargo pants doesn't quite make it.

True, but I don't have the ability to copy a cartoon to this site. And, I saw a great picture in the newspaper of Kribu's idol but again couldn't reproduce here.

What a pity. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, to copy something from a paper you'd need a scanner to start with. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

No, I know what cargo pants are (actually they're quite popular here), I just don't see what's funny.

The part about not giving Ivanova any additional office space but instead allowing her to wear cargo pants, i.e. providing a way of carrying all the extra stuff with her? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wonder if Ivanova could fit 15 wild badgers in those cargo pants. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Please boo me if you feel that it is necessary. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you! I am really good at telling bad jokes. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And he's here all week, ladies and gentl-sentients! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

RW: the struggling stand-up comedian. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back