• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dr. Who Christmas special

Jade Jaguar

Regular
Does anyone know what the broadcast date will be on CBC, Canadian Broadcasting, that is? I don't want to miss it! Or, if you know the UK date, I would assume the CBC date will be later, so that would at least be a clue!

Yeah, thanks. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a Christmas Special is on Christmas Day, but in the US, it will be wall-to-wall sports on TV, and the so-called Christmas Specials start coming a couple of weeks before Christmas. I'll look at the local CBC schedule a couple of weeks before Xmas, which is when the Xmas Day schedule becomes available on digital cable, and search for it.

I just found out that the Dr. Who "Christmas Invasion" special will be shown on Canadian TV on Dec. 26th, and will be on at 8pm on my local station, CBET Windsor. So, any one else in the US, close enough to Canada to get CBC, check the broadcast schedule on 12/26! It seems that if you live in the UK, and have digital cable with a "red button," there will also be an interactive episode. Yow! I guess we won't be getting that one over here, any time soon.

:(....I want to see it. :(

I think I'm a little too far south of Canada to pick up that signal... :eek: :D but I have two hundred channels on my satellite... :( no, huh?

I need a "pouty" emoticon, these little "frowny" things fall just a little short of accurately describing how I feel right now! :LOL:

Speaking of the Christmas episode, the two teaser trailers on BBC's site were bad enough, but the 30 second trailer really makes me wish it was Christmas already. *weeps*

Back