B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old June 23rd 11, 02:51   #111
hypatia
First One

Re: More B5 on the way?

And I do know we're all just playing a big guessing game.

It would be nice, maybe. It may not be nice. I will say that I like some of what JMS does, and I think the best sci-fi show ever made was made by him.

But who knows, maybe someone is willing to take another shot at their own "Star Trekian" franchise.
Old June 23rd 11, 12:36   #112
A_M_Swallow
First One

Today JMS has posted several joke twiters ending in the word DISMISSED.

Several jokes could mean (a) JMS is very happy or (b) JMS is very sad.
Old June 23rd 11, 14:17   #113
Sindatur
Techno-mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_M_Swallow View Post
Today JMS has posted several joke twiters ending in the word DISMISSED.

Several jokes could mean (a) JMS is very happy or (b) JMS is very sad.
ARRRRGGGGHHHH, you're making it worse Andrew, LOL

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain
Sindatur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th 11, 02:25   #114
Jan
Psi Cop

Of course, there's no indication at all that he was doing anything other than joking around on Twitter. No sense trying to read something that's not there.

I'm really enjoying his fractured definitions!

Jan
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th 11, 08:38   #115
Pobman
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindatur View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobman View Post
Has enough time passed since April that I won't be seen as a dick asking if there is any new news on this?
Probably not

I'm sure seconds after something is said or hinted at officially, the news will be posted here
Yeah, you're right.Just thought I'd show a bit of enthusiasm
Pobman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th 11, 19:55   #116
dencor
Commander

Send a message via Yahoo to dencor

Over on Facebook JMS made some important announcements and someone asked him about more B5. JMS said that was a seperate annoucement and he would have something to say on the matter before comic con. So it is etheir good news or bad news obviously. For some reason, just by the wording; I have a bad feeling about this.
dencor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th 11, 01:07   #117
AnlaShokGrey
Ambassador

I think it's also worth noting that on the Babylon 5 Facebook page the one that WB mysteriously took official control of some months ago they have made an announcement about the WB being at ComicCon, and you should grab their ComicCon schedule, and they have new tv, etc. I mean, there's nothing of substance there, but I also do not see them taking official control of any of their other 90s-era tv shows and making ComicCon announcements on *their* pages. I'm just saying.
AnlaShokGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th 11, 02:23   #118
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnlaShokGrey View Post
I think it's also worth noting that on the Babylon 5 Facebook page the one that WB mysteriously took official control of some months ago they have made an announcement about the WB being at ComicCon, and you should grab their ComicCon schedule, and they have new tv, etc. I mean, there's nothing of substance there, but I also do not see them taking official control of any of their other 90s-era tv shows and making ComicCon announcements on *their* pages. I'm just saying.
The CW ?
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th 11, 02:27   #119
KoshN

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencor View Post
Over on Facebook JMS made some important announcements and someone asked him about more B5. JMS said that was a seperate annoucement and he would have something to say on the matter before comic con. So it is etheir good news or bad news obviously. For some reason, just by the wording; I have a bad feeling about this.
Courtesy of Jan, who found it for me:

"Dukhat said that when there is good news, we always ask if it is true or not, because it is so hard to believe. When there is bad news, we rarely inquire, because it is always so easy to believe."

Forell in "Lines of Communication".
Max Eilerson: "The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years. Probably contains hundreds of patents that I could exploit and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit."
KoshN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th 11, 11:18   #120
Bester
First One

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnlaShokGrey View Post
[devilsadvocate] May just be an easy and efficient method of targeting that particular demographic [/devilsadvocate]

When it comes to new B5 projects, I've learnt not to get my hopes up!