• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Major Ryan in Collateral

The_One

Regular
I just finished watching the film "Collateral" - excellent film by the way, well worth the watch - and noticed Major Ryan from "Severed Dreams" playing some FBI bloke. He's not in it for very long, however, he's instantly recognisable, and I couldn't stop hearing "get to the life pods!" when he was on screen :p

Just a heads up!

My first introduction to him was as .....some recuring character from the show Macgyver. He was pretty good in that too. He also does a pretty amusing version of the golfer Walter Hagen in the film Legend of Bagger Vance.

He was also the bartender in that weird final episode of Quantum Leap ... and the guy who "discovered" Katherine Willows'dancing in a strip club and turned her into a forensic scientist in CSI. After which, of course, she discovered that he had fitted up a bad guy on an old case and had him thrown in jail - there's gratitude for you!

:D

Well hes been in a lot of stuff, lets just say that instead of listing every project. His IMDB page is as long as my...my arm. I was only saying *I* always remember him from Animal House.

I'm sure everyone has a different scenario in which they saw him the first time........but it's kinda cool to hear about them as they are probably all pretty different given the kinds of roles he's done. I felt like his Major Ryan role was pretty flat compared to most of the things I've seen him in.

Well hes been in a lot of stuff, lets just say that instead of listing every project. His IMDB page is as long as my...my arm. I was only saying *I* always remember him from Animal House.
I'm with you on Animal House. I was just adding another I was aware of.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back