• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andromeda renewed

Somebody should tell Sorbo to take his force lance and stick it in his ear.
tongue.gif

In Hercules , Some episodes featured an actor and he was so funny ... he had a beard and looked of jewish appearence greyish hair aswell anyone remember him ?

We just can't stand the dumbing down of Andromeda (a.k.a. "Herc-in-Space"). It was probably really done because Sorbo couldn't follow the plots.
laugh.gif

KoshN wrote: "Somebody should tell Sorbo to take his force lance and stick it in his ear."

Hmmm! Are sure you meant his "ear" instead of another body opening?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, we've all heard the slang "Stick it in your ear!" and after all, this isn't the NC-17 forum.
wink.gif

Hmmm! Making assumptions without all the facts leads to erroneous conclusions.
smile.gif
Never said I didn't like Andromeda. In fact, I do.

everybody, read this please:

*Kevin Sorbo Talks Season Three*

By Lisa
February 14, 2002 - 6:58 PM

*Kevin Sorbo (Dylan Hunt) recently spoke about what he'd like to see in season three of Andromeda.*

*"I want more humour. I think people like to see humour," Sorbo told Ian Spelling for 13th Street. "I know the visual effects are going to get better, so I'm not even worried about that. They're good right now, and they're getting better with each passing episode. They're building a library of stuff that they can re-use by just making small, inexpensive changes."*

*"I just want the show to be fun and action-packed. What's the sense of doing it if it's not fun? It should be fun to do, and it should be fun to watch. I think it is now, and I want it to be more so down the road."*

*But a fun, action packed show can be rather hard on the actors. "The good thing is that, once again, I'm sharing the screen with a bunch of other actors," explained Sorbo. "Tyr will have a lot more action next season. He's the beefcake of the show now, and I'm just trying to play the brains to his brawn. I'll still do some fights, but I think there's going to be more hand-to-hand stuff, the Jackie Chan style of fighting. It's not old yet for people. And we'll mix in the right amount of explosions to keep all the sci-fi geeks happy."*

*Sorbo also spoke about the way the second season of the show will wrap up on screen. "There's a clip show that was very nicely written," he said. This episode is likely to be The Things We Cannot Change.*

*"It's a good one, where Dylan gets sucked out into space. He's, luckily, in an EVA suit, but he still goes unconscious and starts to dream. And the dream is Dylan with a wife and a kid. A lot of the show involves the crew trying to find me and save me, but Dylan's enjoying this little peaceful existence eight years into the future. I've got the wife, an eight-year-old, and I'm trying to fight within my own dream who I am, is this real, is this woman in front of me real? It's an interesting episode, and I'm pretty pleased with the way it's turned out."*

*"The finale is just a fun, action-packed, crazy show. We get attacked by a totally unknown alien from another universe."*

*More from Kevin Sorbo, including the input he has into each show and his plans for the Summer, can be found in the original interview at 13th Street.*

when i read this almost 2 weeks ago, i lost all respect for Sorbo (not that i had much left) "sci-fi geeks" *pulls out katana and slices off Sorbo cardboard head*

he has way too much control over the show, and their CGI went from very good in season 1, to piss poor now. (wonder who/what they use)

I watch it only because i'm bored on saturdays, since not much watch-worthy is on besides in the morning on the WB (no, i'm not kiddin, JCA, X-M:E and SS, and then the 90's spiderman on fox family)

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Kevin Sorbo via GShans: </font color>
"Tyr will have a lot more action next season. He's the beefcake of the show now, and I'm just trying to play the brains to his brawn.

Sorbo trying to play the brains? Now, I see what he means by trying to put more humor in the show.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Kevin Sorbo via GShans: </font color>
And we'll mix in the right amount of explosions to keep all the sci-fi geeks happy."*

To have lived as long as he has (44), and to still have such little understanding.... *sigh*

*Sorbo also spoke about the way the second season of the show will wrap up on screen. "There's a clip show that was very nicely written," he said. This episode is likely to be The Things We Cannot Change.*

*"It's a good one, where Dylan gets sucked out into space. He's, luckily, in an EVA suit, but he still goes unconscious and starts to dream. And the dream is Dylan with a wife and a kid. A lot of the show involves the crew trying to find me and save me, but Dylan's enjoying this little peaceful existence eight years into the future. I've got the wife, an eight-year-old, and I'm trying to fight within my own dream who I am, is this real, is this woman in front of me real?

So, nice writing is copying TNG ( "The Inner Light" ) and adding the EVA Suit twist? Just how shallow is the gene pool here?
rolleyes.gif

Back