• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Okay... premieships available! But limited numbers

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
There's so many requests for premium memberships.
smile.gif
So I don't want to become overwhelmed with new ones, and give you a bad service... but I will open it up for 5 people.
smile.gif

The service will return properly... for everyone. But for now, 5 people. The first five people who post here shouting "I want to be a premie!" can apply.
smile.gif

It's $15 for the first year. The benefits are very up in the air, hence my reluctance. But you will get a custom avatar (if you have a picture, that's preferable as my TV card is crap until I get a new one). Shots from B5 season 1 are recommended, as I can get them from DVD. You'll get flagged as a premie, and get a link under your name to your homepage if you have one (a homepage, not a name). And you'll have uploading of pictures ability (which will go premie only shortly).

Other things will hopefulyl happen, but nothing concrete.

Oh, and you get access to the premies inner sanctum forum!

Shout yes, and I'll give details.
smile.gif

*shouts*
I want to be a premie!

.... just to be sure...

*shouts*
Yes!

In fairness, Antony should admit tht there hasn't been a new post in the Premium forum since February 3rd. And not long before that I think the forum went about a month with not one single new post.

My premium membership is more of a picture use agreement.
laugh.gif
I do like the custom avatar and the continued use of picture attachments.
cool.gif

Re: Okay... premieships available! But limited num

OMG! Yes! Me wanna be a Premie!

*faints*
grin.gif

Mine is totally a picture-use agreement. But its worth it.
smile.gif

After I found the avatar I wanted to use, I came up with a sig line to match it.
grin.gif

Oh..now I've gotta really choose a permanent avatar, aren't I? You would think that after all of the fuss I've made that it would already be chosen.
blush.gif

"I want to be a premie!"

Isn't that the sort of comment that most men would NEVER make?
wink.gif

OK, consider this a shout. I'd love to contribute something to the running of a great board.

But can I have a Crusade avatar if I provide the capture? Pretty please?

yes, Crusade is fine.

I should probably run over the requirements again:

no black and white photos;
no non-show photos;
no alterations, composites etc.

Otherwise any shot from a show is fair game.

He puts an apostrophe in victim's and calls me Anthony...

Is Crazy trying to annoy me?
grin.gif

And to answer your question Crazy... just look in the thread. Your eyes are quite cable.

If this is going to turn into a spelling and proper use of the apostrophe thread, Sassy and Elizar should be here.
laugh.gif

I keep telling Antony F that if he would allow non-B5 photos I'd make him a rich man.

I have an avatar that I adore and love at Kribu's website. I'd pay him money to let me use it here.

Damned idealist!
mad.gif
He refuses to let me bribe him!
mad.gif

But you know, you gotta love a person with consistent principals.
cool.gif

Back