• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 wallpaper

Nancy

Beyond the rim
Does anyone know where I can get B5 and/or Crusade wallpaper for my computer? I've had the B5LR wallpaper for awhile now and I need a change.

thanks. Are the pictures only of ships and b5 though? I'd like a wallpaper of the cast if possible.

There are a ton of galleries there and some have people in them. Most of the gallery covershots are ships, but check the galleries out and you'll see there's more underneath.

I can always make one for you if you'd like... from your own picture/s or of my own! I may be getting a TV-card for my PC soon which will most certainly spice things up as well even more so!

Anyhoo... use it, don't use, all the same to me!

It's cause the first time I went on the site, for some reason not all the pictures were shown and the ones I saw were just of ships so I wrongly thought that all the pictures were about ships. I went later and this time all the pictures were shown and I saw my error. I saw some good photos there that I'll probably use. Again thanks!

I discovered a site that had some awesome shots of various scenes from B5.
http://community.webshots.com/album/20694403OGNSqqAUrg
There used to be a gentleman that had screen caps from most of the episodes, but it appears he no longer has his collection there. These are good and include two montages and some awesome jumpgate and Whitestar scenes.
On my machine I have a folder of five scenes that rotate through a different one each time I start up the computer.
Webshots is also a great place for getting a wide variety of pictures for wallpapers as well as webpages.
Hope this helps out

Yip, like <font color="#9F3F6F">Markas</font color> said! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just threw together a <font color="#A51F35">X²</font color> wallpaper for myself yesterday evening! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back