• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite recurring character: All seasons

Favorite recurring character: Season 4

• Season 1: Catherine Sakai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3: Zathras

• Season 4: Emperor Cartagia

• Season 4: Neroon

• Total voters
I voted for Kosh, he definately is one of the best characters i've ever seen in anything. His omnipotence and mystique are what intreague me. Same for star trek, my fav char is Q. Even tho' this aint a ST site, i just like characters like that.

That actor who played Kosh sure is talented, isn't he?
Kosh 's words were said by one actor and had a different man inside. After season 2 the man inside Kosh was Jeffrey Willerth who married Pat (Lyta) Tallman.

I voted for Cartagia. I loved those season 4 episodes set on Centauri Prime. Wortham Krimmer was excellent in the role, one moment he could be amusing, the next deadly, and he brought so much life and energy to the character.

But I'm surprised Bester and Morden are not on the list, otherwise my vote would have gone to one of them.

That actor who played Kosh sure is talented, isn't he?
Kosh 's words were said by one actor and had a different man inside. After season 2 the man inside Kosh was Jeffrey Willerth who married Pat (Lyta) Tallman.

Even after he pulled out of her so quickly? You'd think that would turn a girl off. Must be nice to be able to control their minds.

Even after he pulled out of her so quickly? You'd think that would turn a girl off. Must be nice to be able to control their minds.

That's the only form of birth control that the Vorlons' religion allows.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back