• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Quantum Leap... pull the other one

AntonyF

Administrator
Staff member
Finally the DVDs for Quantum Leap have been announced.

US$60 for the pilot plus eight episodes.

They can bugger right off. :LOL: What a stupid price.

A nice enough show but nothing I feel any need to shell out cash to see, regardless of how reasonable the price turns out to be.

I loved this show; it really meant something to this man's young, very impressionable youth. I'll definately be buying this when (if) it comes out on region 2, though the price is a bit steep.

IIRC this was a "maverick season" - only 8 episodes were made, and the rest had twenty-odd each. So we should get a better deal for the other 4 seasons.

this was a "maverick season" - only 8 episodes were made, and the rest had twenty-odd each

When i was a young child , i thought that a series only consisted of 8 or 9 episodes than i started seeing American series wich had more tha 8 episodes per season !... I remember Quantum Leap when it first aired on BBC 2 and i loved that show (Also hated it when it ended the series and i had to wait 6 or 7 months for the new one)
Is there anyone here who remembers the sitcoms (UK)of the early 90`s ?

Nicholas lyndhurst as a spy (but don`t remember the name can anyone on here remind me ?)

A comedy series on ITV wich was about a father and daughter ?? :confused:

Goodby Sweetheart
It is Goodnight Sweetheart btw , Not the same one i am thinking of ... This was on ITV and he was a real spy ..

All i remember about the second one is that the girl was blonde , and about 18 . He was divorced i think ...

Andrew, in Goodnight Sweetheart he wasn't a spy. He just travelled back in time.

I think it the programme in quetstion was the Piglet Files.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back