• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Caprica Pilot episode.

Bit behind on this as I know its been around for a short while.

But watched the pilot this weekend and found it better than I thought it would be,

Was good to see the first cylon failing its shooting test hahahaha.

Any one else have any opinions on it?

Cheers.

Saw it a few months ago. I liked it quite a bit, and I hope the show is good. It starts in January.

I Mainly watched it because it had the BSG label on it, and wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on something good, if it turned out to be good. I wasn't expecting to love it, but, was pleasantly surprised and I can see lots of opportunities for where the story arc might go that fascinate me.

Count me in on the pleasantly surprised comments. I liked it. I am excited for the series to begin. I'm concerned by the lack of advertising and PR, though.

Count me in on the pleasantly surprised comments. I liked it. I am excited for the series to begin. I'm concerned by the lack of advertising and PR, though.
It's not airing as a regular series until end of January 2010, so plenty of time to promote. I haven't watched much of Syfy lately, because none of the series currently interest me, but, Stargate Universe, I would think would be the hot one for promotion, if yet, as I beleive it's starting in late Oct 2009

It's not airing as a regular series until end of January 2010, so plenty of time to promote. I haven't watched much of Syfy lately, because none of the series currently interest me, but, Stargate Universe, I would think would be the hot one for promotion, if yet, as I beleive it's starting in late Oct 2009

Oh, good good. Still time. I'm glad to haer that.

I am so behind on the curve with Stargate. I want to see the series but I feel like I'd be chained to the television for what? how many seasons? Eegads! Someday....

Oh, good good. Still time. I'm glad to haer that.

I am so behind on the curve with Stargate. I want to see the series but I feel like I'd be chained to the television for what? how many seasons? Eegads! Someday....
Actually just looked up SGU, it's early October, not late October, actually only 2 weeks away. 10 seasons of SG, 5 I believe of SGA, and who knows how long SGU will run?

Supposedly the new Stargate Show is going to be easy for new viewers to get into, even if they have not seen the other shows.

And yes, Caprica its not going to start until January at the earliest.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back