• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Know a good website for buying B5 stuff?

Londos6

Regular
I have a good idea for a Christmas gift for someone. I have seen a couple of urls posted somewhere
blush.gif
but never bothered to make note of them. If anyone knows one I would be greatful and I'm sure there are other people out there who could make use of them too.

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

I haven't really found a definative B5 store, but if you register with Yahoo & E bay they will notify you on upcoming B5 items. I just won the B5 Bloopers vid that way!

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Not sure what exactly you are looking for but I have a web site that is handy to use if you are looking for a book, CD, video, comic, etc. Most have links to amazon.com and/or amazon.co.uk. If you like my site, please order from the links there.
smile.gif

Abyss : Babylon 5

Also, I was recently browsing the Galactic Gateway's site for B5 memorabilia. Lots of it is signed and others are just hard to find.

The Galactic Gateway's Store

Hmm, that is all that comes to mind right now. Hope that helps

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://monica.hubbe.net/ | The Abyss : B5 | Seattle, WA
They knocked down two tall towers. Graft now their echo onto your spine. Become girders and glass, stone and steel, so that when the world sees you, it sees them. And stand tall. Stand tall. --JMS (Amazing Spider-Man #36)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FlarnChef:
I haven't really found a definative B5 store, but if you register with Yahoo & E bay they will notify you on upcoming B5 items. I just won the B5 Bloopers vid that way!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the Blooper vid is illeage sence he stars never gave permission to sell them. But only to show them at conventions.

Another store: http://www.oinc.net/B5/store/

------------------
Webmaster for B5:A2
Babylon 5: Armada II
A MOD for Star Trek: Armada II
http://www.tgu.org.uk/users/babylon5/

Thanks. I did take a peek at Ebay but didn't have enough time to see what's currently there. I did get the url I was thinking of though on the board at scifi.com, they have some stuff but not exactly what I was thinking of. http://www.uncomyngifts.com/Main/Recreation_Room/Babylon-5/ In case anyone else is interested.

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Dunno! ButI won it on auction. Possibly it is no longer available for the very reason you stated, and that makes winning it
even more cool.
cool.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Thanks Lyta, I will check it out. I don't want to say what I have in mind just in case that person might spot it.

------------------
"Triple cypher...wine...women...song." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Anyone selling the bloopers is doing so illegally.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back