• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Anybody else buy Forever Knight Season2 dvds?

Londos6

Regular
Received today from amazon.com. I thought at first it had nice packaging- a little "button" in the middle of each disk to push for release. Of course the button for disk 6 was broken and disk is scratched!

Why the @#$%$ can't somebody out there manufacture some decent dvd packaging? :devil:

Received today from amazon.com. I thought at first it had nice packaging- a little "button" in the middle of each disk to push for release. Of course the button for disk 6 was broken and disk is scratched!

Why the @#$%$ can't somebody out there manufacture some decent dvd packaging? :devil:

They do. Decent dvd packaging is made. It's just that the studios are too damn cheap to use it, and if they do, by accident I guess, use good dvd packaging in one season set, on the next one they change. Witness BtVS S1 vs. BtVS S2. Then, if fans scream bloody murder, they change back (BtVS S3). The exception is that Warners wears earplugs and hums very loud so as not to hear the fans.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back