• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Forum announcement

Markas

His Majesty
There has been a moderator change in B5 Related. Channe was a great mod here for a long time, but has not been around the board for many months. Kribu is now the mod for this forum. :D

Be nice to her. ;)

What, and spoil all of your fun? :devil:

I was actually wondering when someone would notice there sorta wasn't an active mod for this forum. :LOL:

Good luck, Kribu. Especially since there will suddenly be a lot of B5 related news, presumably. :D

First of all, I was raised to be kind to those of the female persuasion, and secondly, I know that if I wasn't kind to Kribu she'd probably kick my ass! :LOL:

I think we should think of some kind of initiation rite for Kribu to have to go through. :p
I don't think initiation rites are necessary for people who've had their names up here... somewhere... before. Not that I remember which forum I used to have. Questions & Suggestions I think... not that it matters, I've had full powers around here forever anyway... muahahaa... MUAHAHAA!!! :devil:

I most definitely do not want to be Keith Richards's bung hole.

Gratitude to Kribu for not turning me into thus.

I most definitely do not want to be Keith Richards's bung hole.

Gratitude to Kribu for not turning me into thus.

Gratitude? That implies that she WOULD have a picture at her disposal .. :eek:

Hey .. wait .. :eek:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back