• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would win?

Galahad

Regular
Just wondering, who would win out of a scrap between Ulkesh and....

... the rabbit in monty Python and the Holy Grail? I mean, the body count was pretty drastic.

If you vote the rabbit, would a Holy hand grnade be suffivient to take out a vorlon before he demanded a shrubbery?

Would the Black Knight act the same... (Vorlon slices into his body, cleaving him into two parts... "tis but a scratch!")

Yeah it's nearly 2am again /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

No, no, no...

It has to go to the Vorlons who say 'Ni'.

"Ni, ni, ni, ni, ni!"

Though it would be damn funny if Kosh were played by John Cleese, in his Tim the Wizard guise...

"Who are you?"
"They call me... Kosh???"

And, after the Shadows had decimated a Narn outpost...

"Oh, no, I warned ya, but it was all, it's only a little shadow ship, it canna do no harm....."

By the way, it is 11.15am here, so I have NO excuse!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Y'know, Galahad, mayhap you should sleep more, and watch Monty Python movies less. <big grin>

Besides, we all know King Sheridan and Lady Delenn would vanquish all and tell them to get the hell out of the kingdom.

LordRemy

I don't know. Kosh trying to return a dead parrot to a pet shop owner somehow appeals to me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rabbit?!? My money's on Spiney Norman. He could destroy anything in the known universe!
DINSDALE...DINSDALE...DINSDALE...DINSDALE...DINSDALE...DINSDALE...DINSDALE...

One day before the events in 'The Gathering'...

KOSH: Old woman!
DENNIS: Man!
KOSH: What race lives in that space-station over there?
DENNIS: I'm thirty-seven.
KOSH: What?
DENNIS: I'm thirty-seven. I'm not old.
KOSH: Are you not a ‘man’.
DENNIS: Well, you could say 'Dennis'.
KOSH: Irrelevant.
DENNIS: Well, you didn't bother to find out, did you?
KOSH: <Heavy Breathing> Yes.
DENNIS: What I object to is that you automatically treat me like an inferior!
KOSH: I am a Vorlon!
DENNIS: Oh, Vorlon, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
WOMAN: Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here. Oh! How d'you do?
KOSH: I am KOSH of the Vorlons. Who's space-station is that?
WOMAN: Kosh of the who?
KOSH: The Vorlons.
WOMAN: Who are the Vorlons?
KOSH: Well, I am. You are of the younger races, and I am your Vorlon.
WOMAN: I didn't know we had a Vorlon. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS: You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN: Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS: That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
KOSH: I am in haste. Who lives in that space-station?
WOMAN: No one lives there.
KOSH: Where is Sinclair?
WOMAN: We don't have a ‘Sinclair’.
KOSH: What?
DENNIS: I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
KOSH: Yes.
DENNIS: ...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
KOSH: Yes, I see.
DENNIS: ...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
KOSH: Be quiet!
DENNIS: ...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
KOSH: Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN: Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
KOSH: I am a Vorlon!
WOMAN: Well, I didn't vote for you.
KOSH: You don't vote for Vorlons.
WOMAN: Well, how did you become a Vorlon, then?
KOSH: Lorien,...
...his arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the heart of the chasm signifying by Divine Providence that I, KOSH, was to carry Excalibur.
That is why I am a Vorlon!
DENNIS: Listen. Strange men lying in holes distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
KOSH: Be quiet!
DENNIS: Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some dark git threw a sword at you!
KOSH: Shut up!
DENNIS: I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some wizened alien had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
KOSH: Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS: Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
KOSH: Shut up!
DENNIS: Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
KOSH: Bloody peasant!
DENNIS: Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?

I have WAY too much time on my hands... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You have the entire skit memorized. I'm impressed. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Actually, they fit together a little TOO well, don't they? (Feeling creeped out...) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks, Joe D.

The rabbit, no contest. Ulkesh got taken down my only a piece of Kosh. There's no way he'd stand up to the might that is the rabbit

When they rolled out the rabbit, it sure gave the impression of something gross. So you propose, one single Vorlon against the Trojan Hare? Not a chance. It would crush the poor Vorlon under its tracks.

As for the Black Knight, I doubt if such accident-prone persons can offer any resistance to Vorlons. They would get glided over without any questions asked.

Look, don't knock the Black Knight, OK? Let's look at how it stacks up...

VORLON - Kosh gets taken out by a poisoned tab, after he was stupid enough to expose himself from his encounter suit.

BLACK KNIGHT - Stays in his armour, and is still ready to get down and party after losing both arms and legs...

Trust me... in a scrape with some unruly Drazi, the Black Knight is the one you want by your side! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I suspect that the Black Night is really a Narn in disguise. Note that we never see his skin!

Personally, though, any First One that can rumble with Shadows has a reasonable shot against the rabbit. I mean, the rabbit typically goes for the throat, IIRC. I think the encounter suit would confuse it just long enough (where, precisely, IS the throat on an encounter suit?) for Ulkesh to telekinetically decapitate the little monster.

Shadows, now -- how would a Shadow stack up against the rabid rabbit?

I can only imagine...

: Shadow appears
: battle rabbit runs towards Shadow
: Shadow disappears
: battle rabbit looks confused
: battle rabbit disappears
: Shadow reappears

They call that Shadowdancing, don't they? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

P.S. the rabbit wouldn't stand a chance. If a holy handgrenade can take it out then a Vorlon certainly could.

The vorlons have been to Earth many times, maybe the rabbit had been introduced to Earth to create chaos and bedlam, a tool of the Shadows. Perhaps the Vorlons left the Holy hand grenade as a gift ion the form of a relic.

(Looks around cautiously) What if there are more out there??? I see it now, a Shadow vessel uncloaks over Earth, scanning for the fastest breeding life form. Using their wisdom, they ascertain that they can use this creature to force mankind into conflict and henceforth growth. A spiky capsule is spat out from the Battlecrab, and then explodes in the atmosphere, spreading it's contents covertly over the globe. Generations pass, as the biomechanical organisms adapt and grow, seeking out a way to overcome it's first target host, the first known case strikes in Britain, as an albino bunny's DNA is recoded to transform it into the most awesome killing machine, even a zurg loses bladder control when facing an enemy of this calibre. The vorlons thankfully leave a countermeasure in the form of a Holy hand grenade to remove the creature. However, they have underestimated their old adversary this time, as the plague spreads and bunnies all over the planet begin to be transformed. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
scanning for the fastest breeding life form

[/quote]
What would that be. Fruit flies or mosquitos?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back