• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Galahad has yet another insane and obsessive idea!

Galahad

Regular
There is a website in Britain called Friends Reunited, it is intended to get old work colleagues and schoolfriends back together, listed on a database.

Every so often you get some smart alec who puts themselves down at their own school, or somewhere else as "Master Yoda" "Luke Skywalker" "Clark Kent" "Peter Parker". I'm sure you get the picture.

Well just for a laugh I've added Babylon 5 as a place of work! If you want to come aboard, just go to:

www.friendsreunited.co.uk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice one.

I've joined in & added a new 'department', Down Below - I'm sure if I was on B5, then that's where I'd end up /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yes, you have inspired me even further. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have started to add more locations on B5, and more chracters. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Feel free to keep adding names and sectors. This is a hooy! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think apart from the White Star we should steer clear of planets and cruisers. I've dug out my B5 A-Z to get me started on adding more names! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back