• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars

Dragged a bit to start off with but the last 20 minutes is really good...

Spoiler for For Doctor Who: The End of Time:

Looks like RTD is (as was rumoured), resetting the odometer for Stephen Moffatt.

... and when the events depicted take place... I'll be celebrating my 85th birthday!

I wonder if they chose the date for a reason...

Last edited:
Well I'm not going to put anything in a spoiler box as it would probably be the whole post so if you don't want to know look away now :)

Well what a story for the Doctor's developement.The Doctor on his own is a bit loopy I reckon :LOL:

As has been said I felt that the story started of slowly although it was still enjoyable.As soon as the Doctor said it was one of them "fixed points" in time I knew there was going to be some sort of twist.When this Doctor started I though he was darker than previous incarnations and what happened to Donna I thought twisted his head a bit and he has had quite a few companions/friends and quite possible a wife/lover die on him lately as well.So when it came to being able to save one of his heroes at the cost of breaking one of his rules I wasn't that surprised that he did it.That she gave him a bollocking for doing it was mildly surprising,the arrogant attitude as he said he'll do as he wishes wasn't but when she decides to kill herself because of it,wow :eek:

I've seen some dark episodes of DrWho over the years but somebody committing suicide because of the Doctor :eek:

That has fucked his already rather delicate head right up so I think we will be seeing a crazy Doctor now.Hey we know he turns evil at some point :devil:

The Master will soon sort him out so not to worry :thumbsup:

.That she gave him a bollocking for doing it was mildly surprising,the arrogant attitude as he said he'll do as he wishes wasn't but when she decides to kill herself because of it,wow :eek:

I've seen some dark episodes of DrWho over the years but somebody committing suicide because of the Doctor :eek:

I think she did that part out of a sense that she had to do something to restore what she saw as the natural progression of events... and partly to spite the Doctor for his arrogance.

After the boring "Planet of the Dead", this was a pleasure to watch. The crew of Bowie Base One were better cast and not as thin as the stock passengers on the other episode. Loved the new Companion. I'll admit, the ending was surprising ... but I half expected it to go darker and that Yuri had been infected.

So, apparently BBC America is already airing this on December 19, and then the next one on December 26? That's only one day after it's airing in Britain isn't it? Is End of the Line Pt 1 really gonna be airing that soon?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back