• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would win?

Fastest breeding life form? Given that computer viruses still cannot qualify for life (they can camouflage in ways resemblant of mutation, but cannot mutate in the real sense of the word)...

...given that real viruses too fall short in some aspects considered descriptive of life (such as having their own metabolism), I will leave arguments about their liveliness to other times...

...and mention bacteria. With generation times in the range of one hour (perhaps sometimes less) the fastest-breeding bacteria can, if conditions favour them, multiply rather quickly.

In other words, the Drakh plague. So it's been done . . . just consider all the little germs to be mini-killer rabbits. I didn't see much of Crusade, but one thing I heard was that the Vorlon tech was ruled out by the fact it was all bottled up on a planet with one hell of a time-controlled lock, so they were looking for Shadow stuff. In other words, the rabbit-Vorlon fight would never happen and the rabbit-Shadow fight is far more likely.

This is getting silly.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
This is getting silly

[/quote]

No.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LOL, monty python rules /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Kosh out of his frustration would have blasted all of them to little pieces. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kosh out of his frustration would have blasted all of them to little pieces.

[/quote]
No way. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Remember when Sinclair visited Kosh in its quarters and noticed the Vorlon watching TV? I'm almost sure that aside from other historical records, the material Kosh observed included Monty Python. If I recall correctly, Kosh commented it by saying "efficient."

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Yes, part of every Vorlon's required study if they are visiting Earth: Monty Python. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just what is it that makes so many B5 fans like Monty Python, as well?

Just what is it that makes so many B5 fans like Monty Python, as well?

[/quote]

Cheerful insanity??? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This thread has gotten me thinking ... the rabbit from "The Holy Grail" verses Bun-Bun from "Sluggy Freelance" ... Hmm ...

Mr. Morden: What do you want?
Bun-Bun: *click* Eat vacuum, shadow-boy!

Who would win, Ulkesh, or evil rabbit? Depends, pissed Ulkesh, or Ulkesh-morning-after a bitchin kegger? Ulkesh if he was pissed, would win, After a kegger-Ulkesh, I'd say the rabbit. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And Monty Python is sweet. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back