• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

EpDis: Objects In Motion

Objects In Motion

• A -- Excellent

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • B -- Good

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • C -- Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D -- Poor

• F -- Failure

• Total voters
No one posted in this one!! I liked this I think more than Objects at Rest because of Garibaldi's exit and wrapping up his story.

:D I thought Andreas was really good in this one! I loved the "when you leave a place part of you stays there" speech!

Seeing Number One again was an unexpected surprise! Interesting way to bring her back into the mix - though unfortunately too late to see anything of her in the future.

Interesting development in the murder threat - it has no consequence in itself, but provides the framework for the other, almost deadly attack. It's obvious that the resentment of G'Kar's disappointed disciple is building up, and that shows the negative side of personal cult which is unwanted and unsought. "You owe us" is a terrible claim to have on someone, and "you are not worthy" is the result.

I thought Zack did a great job here, proving to Garibaldi that he is not indispensable. His farewell look at Lyta also brings closure to the relationship he tried to pursue. As things go, he should be glad it never happened - can you imagine what he would suffer if they had been together and had an argument?! :eek:

Typical B5 - we never get to see a wedding on screen. Even the impromptu bedside ceremony of Lise and Garibaldi isn't shown.

Garibaldi does a good job, in his own typical style, of handling the board on Mars.

G'Kar has the best lines with his comments on leaving the place, but having a part with you. "Our voices linger in these walls" is what Sheridan experiences at the very end, when he last visits the station.

I'll have to listen again - I just barely caught a line about "irony" being the material used in constructing B5. :rolleyes: I also like "now is all we have".

This episode is quite sad. All the "ending" episodes are. Even the assassination plot is part of the Edgars Industries storyline being wrapped up, while also bringing some action and excitement so the episode isn't JUST sad goodbyes.

I found myself wondering how Lyta goes to the bathroom in that straightjacket they put her in :-/ Obviously she can easily free herself and is only remaining restrained because, as she says "it makes everyone feel safer", but the people who put it on her didn't know that.

I enjoyed seeing Number One again, and I like that she got Garibaldi's old job.

This episode is quite sad.
Funny - I just watched the episode and thought, wow, we're so near the end and there's an episode with *nothing* sad in it! Nobody important dies, G'Kar is wonderful, Garibaldi ROCKS (I loved how he dealt with the board, I seriously got a kick out of it :p ), Zack has really grown to be a serious professional, Lyta wasn't horrible, Sheridan was cute (yeah, I like his eyes when he smiles), and... well, everything!
Zack got his last look on Lyta - It Can Never Be. Lyta must have expected him there (or someone, but I suspect she actually thought Zack would come say goodbye) but it was probably for the best that they didn't meet anymore.

Closure. There's still two more episodes but B5 could've easily ended here. On a pretty positive note. (if one doesn't think of poor Londo)

This episode is quite sad.
Funny - I just watched the episode and thought, wow, we're so near the end and there's an episode with *nothing* sad in it! Nobody important dies, G'Kar is wonderful, Garibaldi ROCKS (I loved how he dealt with the board, I seriously got a kick out of it :p ), Zack has really grown to be a serious professional, Lyta wasn't horrible, Sheridan was cute (yeah, I like his eyes when he smiles), and... well, everything!
Zack got his last look on Lyta - It Can Never Be. Lyta must have expected him there (or someone, but I suspect she actually thought Zack would come say goodbye) but it was probably for the best that they didn't meet anymore.

Closure. There's still two more episodes but B5 could've easily ended here. On a pretty positive note. (if one doesn't think of poor Londo)

It is always sad to me because it is so near the end, but I understand what you are saying. I'd love to save this thought until you post about SLEEPING IN LIGHT, but I will likely forget it by then. A story I would love to hear is what Delenn did the day after Sheridan disappeared. Sadly knowing some of the realism of the show I'm sure she buried herself in work. Thankfully it would have been important work. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back