• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 returns (UK)

I caught the episode Believers this morning on Sky One - a bit of B5 to start the day is always a good thing. Despite being shown at 9am, being on such a prominent channel will hopefully pull in some new fans.

I have to admit, some of the cuts they've made to the episodes have been a bit hilarious. They edited out the head butts from Survivors and Garibaldi getting violent with the racist guy in the Zocolo in A Voice in the Wilderness, but kept in Ivanova's head butt during the Zocolo brawl in Eyes and showed the entirety of TKO pretty much uncut from what I could tell (the episode was omitted from the original airing of season 1 on Channel 4, and was then shown late at night before the start of season two). Then just today they censored Ivanova's sex dance in Acts of Sacrifice! They faded it out just after the kiss kiss grab bit. I guess a fake orgasm must be a bit much for Sky One at 9.45 in the morning!

I have to admit, some of the cuts they've made to the episodes have been a bit hilarious. They edited out the head butts from Survivors and Garibaldi getting violent with the racist guy in the Zocolo in A Voice in the Wilderness, but kept in Ivanova's head butt during the Zocolo brawl in Eyes and showed the entirety of TKO pretty much uncut from what I could tell (the episode was omitted from the original airing of season 1 on Channel 4, and was then shown late at night before the start of season two). Then just today they censored Ivanova's sex dance in Acts of Sacrifice! They faded it out just after the kiss kiss grab bit. I guess a fake orgasm must be a bit much for Sky One at 9.45 in the morning!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

What year is it again?! :LOL:

Heads up for UK viewers, Sky Two are showing B5 at 3pm weekdays, and seem to be repeating the Friday episode at 2pm on the Saturday. They're currently showing season 1 (And the Sky Full of Stars aired today).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back