• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Sci-Fi "Mammoth" movie.

LondosHair

Regular
Sci-Fi \"Mammoth\" movie.

Someone really needs to do something about this... it's getting out of hand.

The dude from The Invisible Man tells Tom Skerritt, "there's an alien-possessed mammoth on the loose and we've got to help the government stop it, or it's going to kill everyone." Summer Glau from Firefly/Serenity co-stars.

What. The. F#@%.

Re: Sci-Fi \"Mammoth\" movie.

I'm just looking forward to what I hope is a decent job from Vincent Ventresca.

And really, it's not THAT bad of a concept. Not that great, either, but still. I've probably seen far worse. In fact, I'll just assume that I have.

"there's an alien-possessed mammoth on the loose and we've got to help the government stop it, or it's going to kill everyone."

:LOL:

I just hope it had a shrieking blonde girl or two to complete the formula.

You're close... the commercial includes an obligatory "stand there and scream" shot of Summer Glau screaming at the thing. (It is a good scream, though, and she's just so darn cute...)

i'm sure she's screamed at many a Mammoth trunk. :p
C'mon, where else was this thread headed... anyway, I hope this is as good as Snakehead Terror...

"there's an alien-possessed mammoth on the loose and we've got to help the government stop it, or it's going to kill everyone."

Don't the really bad movies always have that? ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back