• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Spiderman 3 villian cast

Sinclair

Thomas Haden Church will be the villian in Spiderman 3, although it remains to be seen exactly what villian he'll be playing. The only thing I know him from is Tombstone, although I still really want to see Sideways.

WOAH, is that Ned from "Ned and Stacy"?

That guy is hilarious, definitely a new kind of role for him though if he's the one I'm thinking of.

Here's his bio on imdb. You were right; he was Ned on Ned and Stacey. The only thing other than Tombstone that I know him from is an episode of Cheers.

hmm, Doc Conners AKA The Lizard has already been cast in the second movie, rules him out from that role.

The third movie will also have Harry as Green Goblin, so i'm at a loss as to which bad guy he will play.

Even in Tombstone he was still "the guy from Wings" as a Cowboy. Wings was a mediocre show but seemed to be omnipresent that none of the actors seem to be anything but so and so from Wings doing something else. Every sick day fro decades the only non-soap opera option was Wings on USA. Even in the remake of "The Shining" the star was "one of those guys from Wings".

Even in Tombstone he was still "the guy from Wings" as a Cowboy. Wings was a mediocre show but seemed to be omnipresent that none of the actors seem to be anything but so and so from Wings doing something else.

Tony Shaloub seems to be doing well as Monk. It didn't take me long to forget 'the cab driver from Wings' when I first saw that.

Jan

Frickin' LOWELL better not be playing Venom.

If Venom doesn't kick at least 19,256 kinds of ass in this flick, I will be pissed.

Lowell can bring a bit of an edge, at least he had a bit of one in his Ned and Stacy series. He might surprise. But it is pretty impossible to not see Lowell when he shows up. :rolleyes:

Even in Tombstone he was still "the guy from Wings" as a Cowboy. Wings was a mediocre show but seemed to be omnipresent that none of the actors seem to be anything but so and so from Wings doing something else. Every sick day fro decades the only non-soap opera option was Wings on USA. Even in the remake of "The Shining" the star was "one of those guys from Wings".

Haha, this could not be more true. It was exactly the same for me, any time I was home around 10am on a weekday Wings was on my TV, and now anytime I see anyone from that show I ALWAYS say "hey that's xxxxx from Wings," even for The Shining.

Church was just Oscar-nominated for his supporting role in Sideways, although he didn't win. He did win the Independent Spirit Award for the performance, as did the rest of the cast for their respective nominations.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back