• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite recurring character: All seasons

Favorite recurring character: Season 4

• Season 1: Catherine Sakai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 3: Zathras

• Season 4: Emperor Cartagia

• Season 4: Neroon

• Total voters

Sinclair

Here is the listing of the winners of all five seasons, with there being a tie in season four. Now it's time to pick your favorite from the six choices.

It is messed up that Bester ain't on that list.

Hmm... the most deserving one not in contention to win the biggest title? What is this, the BCC? Ba-zing.

Is that for real?? 4 people, each with 25% of the vote......that can't last.

And YAH, where is the sneaky little god of all human telepaths??? Grrrrrrr. I was left with either Kosh of season 2 (Kosh of season 3 was better) or Zathras or how ever you pronounce it......and I was left having to go with the man of "infinite time".........

Bwuahahahahah! Bow to the Vorlon, pathetic Bester fans!

... okay, I'll shut up now. Bester's awesome too.

tough choice for me between Cartagia and the Regent. Both characters and actors were "perfect".
How the heck did Catherine Sakai get on the list.

All of these are excellent charachters & actors, but hey, I'm a bloke... had to be the excellent and very good looking Catharine Sakai.

"That's it, Chewie, always thinking with your ...."

I stil don't know how the Season 3 Bester (the bestest Bester) didn't beat Zathras, but I said Neroon from the start and Neroon it still is.

Maybe a lot of votes went to Zathras because of the death of Tim Chaote still in the back of people's memories. :(

No, Zathras not think so, Zathras talks to dirt. Zathras not too proud. Zathras gets things done. Zathras is all of us, we just pronounce our names differently. Like Kosh? :D

Well, I didn't vote for Bester in any season, but I definitely would give it to him over all, except that is not an option, so I didn't vote in this poll. :rolleyes:

Kosh for me. It was a tough choice because so many characters were interesting for different reasons.

My vote went to Zathras.

When you consider the minimal screen time this (those) character(s) had he made a big impact.

Sure Kosh and Neroon and others are more important characters for the big story - still Zathras is my favorite.

Back