• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who Are You?

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif That would be creepy, Loadhan. But the poor guy probably never even saw B5.

Either that or he was a B5 fan and thought that you weren't and was screwing around with you! Hope you left him a big tip!

I am the confusion in the light, the shadow the searches the night. I am a shadow walker. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

lol, go for it, Jade.

Lodhan, I'm going to have to try that sometime. Although it's going to take a lot of whitening toothpaste.

Who am I? Well, since someone took my Darth Vader reply, I'll have to be serious about it, I guess.

I am one of many, that comes from one and seeks to understand all, living briefly, studying life at length, I am that which no one else is and which only I can be.

And if ya follow all that, ya get a gold star for today. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Or I could always say:

that which I am, I am;
One equal temper of heroic heart,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
the end of a poem in Ulysses by Alfred Tennyson,
via John Sheridan. It does pretty well too.

Just tell them, "The left one". It works for me..... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

haha, true - did he ever get out in the end? - I have only seen the Pilot thus far /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Seriously:
If you ask me that, then you are looking for someone with an answer. I don't have one.
Who do you want me to be?
I am defined by the events, people, and environments around me. Without experience, I am no one and nothing.

Not-so-seriously:
::using Jedi mind trick:: I am not the person you are looking for. You may release me now and go on your way. Thank you and have a pleasant eternity.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
did he ever get out in the end? - I have only seen the Pilot thus far

[/quote]

This is unkown, really. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

Reminds me of the iron maiden song.

[/quote]

Ah, but which one? There are two Maiden tunes about the Prisoner. You're probably thinking of the song called the Prisoner, which samples that dialogue. Back in the Village is another tune, found on the Powerslave album.

didn't he leave the village by helicopter only to land in an identical village?

oh, and I think Iron Maiden are cool! and the prisoner is probably the song in question.

Now if only Steve Harris could write a Babylon 5 song.

perhaps -
1. bring your vorlon to the slaughter
2. can i play with zathras
3. wasted virs
4. the flight of icaris. (oh yeah they've done that one already.)
5. Ranger in a strange land.

you get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

That is not how the series ended, no.

Do you really want spoilers for this? It would be much better to just watch it. It is just a long miniseries, actually. Wouldn't take too long to get through.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">
The Prisoner ends with them singing "Them bones, them dry bones."
</font></td></tr></table>

He escapes several times. Once they even let him escape, as a birthday present, and bring him back to show their control. I will not spoil the final ep for you, but it is pretty clear to me what happens, at least in that regard to whether or not he escapes.

Back