B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5

Go Back   B5TV.COM > Babylon 5, Crusade and Rangers > B5.related

Old March 17th 21, 18:51   #1
Looney
Telepath

For Fans of B5, Pat Tallman, and Romero's Knightriders (1981)

If you are a fan of Babylon 5, Pat Tallman, and/or George Romero's Knightriders (1981) I came across a little something you might like. There is an Etsy Seller who has been frequenting the various B5 EVENTS I have attended. This seller handmakes pins from their own artwork. There are a few varieties of Babylon 5 related pins and then character pins for different characters from George Romero's KNIGHTRIDERS (1981), Pat Tallman's on screen debut.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kuuwehilei..._shop_redirect

They are cute pins that seem pretty well made; I just received my first shipment. The customer service was outstanding and I highly recommend picking some up if you are interested in some handcrafted novelty items. Or I'm sure it would be appreciated if you just spread the word. That is what I promised to do after I got mine.

I'd love to see what she could do with some Babylon 5 Character pins. If you want to see why look at her MORGAN (Tom Savini) pin in the KNIGHTRIDERS (1981) selections.

Last edited by Looney; March 17th 21 at 19:07.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote