• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 comics question, 5-8

Raw Shark

Regular
So I recently re-read the B5 comics # 5-8. I liked them and still believe a good branch of B5's future is in comics. Some of the Star Wars comics were better than the latest round of movies. I can't lie, those movies are bad. Just compare them to the first three, and you have to agree, they're bad.

So my B5 comics question is: In the story from issues 5-8, with Sinclair and Garibaldi having a rough time on Mars, what's that big organic-tech-looking device at the Psi Corps base? Is that Shadow Tech, and if not, where did it come from? It now seems obvious that JMS planned to use that as a plot element in the future, and probably planned to use the story itself in the series. The device looked like kind of a giant human organ set contained in a dome. And it was doing stuff to Talia! Poor (hot) dear.

Did anyone else read the B5 comics? Am I the only one??

Raw Shark

"Then I'm coming after you again, Buck. If you're the new messiah, I'll be the one to drive in the nails."
Marshal Law

Back