• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

For the Buffy/Whedon fans amongst us...

KoshFan

Regular
As you may well know -- or may not know -- Joss is continuing Buffy in comic book form. The latest interview with him on the subject (and on a few other subjects) can be found here, complete with the first few pages of the first issue. And, so you don't have to reach for your microscopes, a fan's transcript of the text from those pages can be found whedonesque.com. Scroll down a little and you'll see it.

Just a heads-up to those fellow fans who frequent b5tv.

I just finished watching Buffy the complete series for the first time last night actually. I heard about this from a friend. I have to say I am somewhat disappointed he is continuing things. Yea, while the finale did bring some things to a close, it left others open and there is always room for more I guess. On the other hand, most of the stories for the main characters have been told pretty well. I would have much rather seen him put his energy into doing something like Firefly, which the surface wasn't even scratched (although Serenity helped with some of it).

The stories of the main gang have been told... from ages 16 to 23. While they were extraordiarily full years, I don't think you can claim their lives are over, or their stories told.

And yeah, I'd love to see more Firefly stuff, too. As would Joss, of course. We will -- as soon as there's money available. At the moment, there isn't.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back