• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andreas

Boxie

Regular
I was watching Enterprise the other night - I haven't seen ALL of them and stopped to check it out when I didn't recognize the title - :Dand there was our Andreas! My gosh... no matter what role he played he was soooo smooth, his performances just seamless. :DWhat an amazing talent he was and how blessed we are that he was our G'Kar!

Yes, it's a real shame. I know I've enjoyed his acting immensely, and it was tragic to lose him so soon. :(

I was watching Enterprise the other night - I haven't seen ALL of them and stopped to check it out when I didn't recognize the title - :Dand there was our Andreas! My gosh... no matter what role he played he was soooo smooth, his performances just seamless. :DWhat an amazing talent he was and how blessed we are that he was our G'Kar!

I record them on Monday nights on VHS (Although can't do so anymore now with Heroes starting tonight) and then transfer to DVD when the opportunity arises, and just saw this one last night. He did a great job, I knew from the opening before even seeing his face, that it was his voice, and got all giddy inside :D

I knew from the opening before even seeing his face, that it was his voice, and got all giddy inside :D

:DI started jumping around when I heard his voice! I knew immediately who it was, as you said, they didn't show his face right away. I thought later how nice it was to see his face for a change, instead of trying to picture him under alot of makeup! :D

Last edited:
:DI started jumping around when I heard his voice! I knew immediately who it was, as you said, they didn't show his face right away. I thought later how nice it was to see his face for a change, instead of trying to picture him under alot of makeup! :D

Yea, I think the closest I've ever come to seeing his real face was when he played Tomalok on TNG.

:DYou should rent it, Sindatur! It was really was a good movie, and Andreas was sooo good in it! What kind of accent was it that he used...anybody know? At the time, I think I guessed Chicago "street", not sure at all, though! If you're from Chicago, don't laugh at me for that... :DI'm a Yankee living in the desert, what do I know?! I just have a thing for accents!

I have also seen him in eps of Murder She Wrote and (I think) MacMillan and Wife...he was a great actor..and usually I become aware he is on the screen by hearing his voice..i`ve been known to drop dishes into the sink and dash into the living room yelling.."G`Kar!!!!..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back