• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Guess the Season 4 Box Color!

Just a little something to give you an idea about how a S4: purple, S5: red might look.

b5_5.jpg

Has the possibility occured to anyone that the Season 4 box could be BLUE?

Maybe Green, or S3, is the middle in the series, and they are going to mirror on each side of it. So S4 would be blue, and S5 that orange/red that S1 is. Just a thought to ponder.

I wonder when they are going to get around to announcing the release...

Purple would be STUNNING, yes?
I am literally SHOCKED it took someone this long to post that. I was tempted to do it myself in my initial post, but decided to leave that honor to someone else. Congrats!

Me too, I was going to post it a week ago but I wasn't logged in. I finally happened by again did what I had to do. :D

They shouldn't have made season 1 that weird orange not-quite-red color, as I now see by your nice illustration. But I still believe it would look better purple and gold.

I know the color of Season 4!

The color will be a color no human eyes have ever seen... But once you have, you will never be quite the same again...

:p

However I think it may be purple just hope it will not be yellow!!!

I mean it, I cannot wait for the 4th season!!! I have waited since 1997!!! Now not even knowing when they will release it, take 2 years off my life... I just saw the last episode of season three, how brilliant is to wait so long!!!! The SM morons! I simply don't understand the the wait is all about. I know certain things needs to be done, like commentaries etc, but there are not that many, same goes for the extra features. So I ask them, have they looked at the Star Trek boxes and how cool they are with all those extras? They simply don't know how to sell such a gem... They have had such a long time to give us the B5 and when they do, they mess it up...

Also, what is the difference in giving it to us sooner or later? I mean I know I want them all, so I know I will buy them right away! Babylon 5 season 3 will hit the UK market on October 27th!!!!! Glad I have the R1 version!!!!

I will be eyeing the release date from now on!! Hope for a good Christmas!! ;)

Heh, and watch them go with pink or magenta. :LOL:

I think it looks awfully magenta-ish. :p

BTW, props to ibwolf for guessing the almost exact color of the S4 set. I wonder how accurate his S5 will be. ;)

Heh, and watch them go with pink or magenta. :LOL:

I think it looks awfully magenta-ish. :p

BTW, props to ibwolf for guessing the almost exact color of the S4 set. I wonder how accurate his S5 will be. ;)
Yea I also noticed how VERY close his self-created image of the S4 set resembles the actual color. It doesnt get any closer than that. :)

My guess was purple for 4th, and metallic gold for 5th, earlier in this thread. It is a bit of a red violet, from what's posted here. I'm sticking with gold for the 5th.

Thanks, Lyta. I guess that the jury is still out, since I can't tell if that is METALLIC gold, but it looks like I called it pretty close. Now, if I could only pick a lottery number...

My guess is purple and yellow will be next but I don't know which one will be used first. ;)

11-design-color-color-wheel-basic.jpg

Would yellow work because in all box artwork, the "5" is yellow. I guess if they went gold-ish then it might look okay but the "5" still might get a bit lost. A deep red might work better so I can see that too. I just hope it looks distinct enough from the first season if they do go down that road. ;)

Quoting myself here on my own guesses. :p The S5 artwork looks yellow/goldish but notice that there isn't a big B5 logo on the front like the others. I think they are finding a problem with it getting lost since it isn't there and it says "Package art subject to change". ;)

b5-boxed-s5-tmp-lg.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back