• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5Scrolls is back up

Triple F

Regular
Only took three years, but that’s B5Scrolls back up – and as always the whole thing is downloadable for free with no strings attached. Lots of new material scattered around the place.

http://www.b5scrolls.com/

There’s a couple of gaps in the animations in the mode screens (which now include more than 40 of the actual 3D models used on the show), but that couldn’t be helped as I wanted the site up by the end of January.

Great news. Thanks!!!!! Already updated my bookmark. :thumbsup:

Just watched the Everett Burrell Ikarran War Machine video and wondered if Marshall Teague has ever seen it. I would LOVE to be there for the viewing and Q&A.:)

Last edited:
Great news. Thanks!!!!! Already updated my bookmark. :thumbsup:

Just watched the Everett Burrell Ikarran War Machine video and wondered if Marshall Teague has ever seen it. I would LOVE to be there for the viewing and Q&A.:)

I hate it when others start sentences like this. . . . . But I’ve got a vague memory :) That Marshal Teague did see it when it was published on the behind the scenes facebook page a few years ago, and made a comment about the weight of the suit (something like 50-70 pounds) . . . I might be tripping though, it was a while ago.

BTW. don't just bookmark it, download it. Might not be up for very long.

Oh it was already downloading as I typed that last message. :thumbsup:

I also revived the old thread on GateWorld so folks over there are aware.

Oh it was already downloading as I typed that last message. :thumbsup:

I also revived the old thread on GateWorld so folks over there are aware.

Wise. And thanks for the Gateworld thing. For some reason, this time I really don't fancy doing the usual rounds of spamming forums about the news!?

Latest posts

Members online

Back