• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Children of Dune (spoilers)

I waited to watch all three parts broadcast together on Sunday evening. I switched to war news during the commercials -- switching from Arrakis to Iraqis -- pretty surreal. I liked CoD, and I liked the first SciFi Dune too, but I think CoD was a bit better. Most of the acting was rather good. I do have a small quibble with one of my favorite actresses, Susan Sarandon. I think she should have played her part colder, and more formal.

I enjoy Children of Dune very much. I also have the opportunity to see the mini series Dune because I didn't see it the first time. Since I haven't read the books I was a bit lost at first with all the characters and the relations but after seeing completely understand it a bit more. And thanks to it I decided to buy the books. I find the mini series a quality production, love the story and the acting in it. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back