• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

whats a triluminary?

Have I ever mentioned why I hate time travel stories? . . . . . . . Oh a thousand times. Really?! :LOL:??:ROFLMAO:

I will say that is something I LOVE about THE ROAD HOME. We are not traveling through time. We are traveling ACROSS time. ? And I always tell people that B5 did time travel right... for the most part. ?

I thought B5 was the one show that really did time travel right, because everything that happened had/has/is/will happen. There's no "going back to..." anything.

When I saw B4 in the first season, it was a strange but neat episode, then 2 years later it shows how it got there, that still is one of the best ever uses of any kind of time travel I've ever seen. Yeah, I know Zathras didn't appear in a meeting in a flash of light, I'm making a raspberry sound, big deal. It was great, and then the future with Londo and it matched up to the end and the Legions of Fire books! Oh, man, WWE was like the climax of the story, I know there was a lot more after, but it really hit the heights.

Final aside. If I had a penny for all of the times I said, "I can't have anything nice" I'd be buying everyone a present. Not a direct quote but my name isn't Zathras.

Reactions: Jan

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back