• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

what r u guys watching on scifi?

oh yea i like monk and some dead zone ones..

seaquest??? seaquest?? what is this seaquest? is that the 1960's in a sub series?

oh yea i like monk and some dead zone ones..

seaquest??? seaquest?? what is this seaquest? is that the 1960's in a sub series?

No, 90s. The 60s one was Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

They're also touting right now that they have a world exclusive, the previously unaired Firefly episodes. Good on them though. And they showed them in the proper order.

They're also touting right now that they have a world exclusive, the previously unaired Firefly episodes. Good on them though. And they showed them in the proper order.
Perhaps where you come from, but not in this country. We gotta wait for the DVD release.

Rommie ;)

They're also touting right now that they have a world exclusive, the previously unaired Firefly episodes. Good on them though.

The last 3 episodes: Trash, The Message and Heart of Gold have already been broadcast in South Africa. I guess we got something first for once.
Now if only they could hurry up and release the Pioneer VSX-D912S A/V receiver here...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back