• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lost Season 3 Spoiler Thread

The moment Kate heard the "monster" coming in the woods, I marked out like a kid who just beat Legend of Zelda for the first time. :)

"We don't know what it is... but we know it doesn't like our fences."

Wonder why it didn't attack them when it found them hiding in the trees... And why did it flash lights at blondie before it left? She didn't seem half as scared of it as Kate did until it chased them to the fence.

Sawyer being conned by Hurley and learning some actual social skills was funny and even a little heartwarming. I'm fully expecting Sawyer to piss us off again in the near future, though. :)

Yeah, nobody likes a cuddly anti-hero. Witness the softening of Han Solo.
When Juliet started screaming "what the hell is that?", I was like, great, THEY don't know! And I'll say it again: those Others are frighteningly tough fighters. What Juliet did to Kate in the billiard room was superhuman.

Yeah, but I still wonder if she could be double crossing Ben or if she really is still an "other". I wouldn't trust her at all either way! ;)

Well, with LOST, you gotta believe the fact that they already showed the audience this much (Her talking to Ben about the plan) that there is a much bigger twist down the road. The Finale twist this year is "code named" Snake in the Mailbox. So, someone is going to do something to betray someone or bite the hand that feeds them, it seems.

Things don't look good for Sun. If Juliet was telling the truth in this part, that Conception on the island is where the problems begin, they'll want to kidnap her and use her as a Control subject, if she did indeed conceive pre-island (Which means Jae is likely to be the father, and she may get caught in her lies). If she conceived with Jin on the island, she's likely to develop the problems.

Last edited:
I was wondering whether Juliet was double crossing Ben, after all, she did want him dead.

Is there any reason that they can't/won't move everyone off of the beach and into the houses the Others vacated? They have running water, electricity AND a fence to stop the Smoke monster getting in. What more could they ask for?

Sorry to drag up the Paolo and Nikki conversation again, but I find it interesting that Locke said to Paolo "Nothing stays buried on this Island for long" (i'm quoting from memory, but I think that's accurate). So I wouldn't be surprised if they did reappear (and not just in other people's flashbacks, which is always a possibility). And as for the fact they have about 4 feet of sand on them, weirder things have happened on this island. :)

I think I'm with you on this, Pobman... :D I think we just might see them again!

And the thought also crossed my mind that Juliet might be double-crossing Ben; :( he certainly put her through a lot. I don't know though...I still don't trust her.

I'm not so sure. They made a thing of going back to Jack's Line "If we don't live together, we'll die alone."

To me, that was Nikki and Paulo's story... they were clearly looking out for themselves and paid the price.

:D Could be....

You know, that's what is so cool about this... there's soooo many possibilities! I know that I personally would :D freak if I saw them again!

She could have conceived with Jin before they were on the island too, technically.

Technically, perhaps. But, they are close to being on the island for 3 months (somewhere just beyond 81 days, maybe as many as 83). She still isn't showing in the slightest, and I don't get the impression they were especially active romantically just prior to getting on the plane, seeing as how she was afraid of him, and had made up her mind to leave him. Also, prior to him being on the island, we know he had a problem with his swimmers.

I was wondering whether Juliet was double crossing Ben, after all, she did want him dead.

Is there any reason that they can't/won't move everyone off of the beach and into the houses the Others vacated? They have running water, electricity AND a fence to stop the Smoke monster getting in. What more could they ask for?

Sorry to drag up the Paolo and Nikki conversation again, but I find it interesting that Locke said to Paolo "Nothing stays buried on this Island for long" (i'm quoting from memory, but I think that's accurate). So I wouldn't be surprised if they did reappear (and not just in other people's flashbacks, which is always a possibility). And as for the fact they have about 4 feet of sand on them, weirder things have happened on this island. :)

That would also be my first gut reaction would be to move in to "Otherville". But then when I let my brain takeover, I have to wonder what Ben may have left as a surprise? Cameras that are visible from the "Others" new home to be able to watch the Fusies (The Beach is relatively safe), "poisoning the well", explosives. Heck, they may even have a remote control for the sonic fence, and one night when Smokie is looming around and everyone is asleep, Ben could drop the fence and let Smokie in, or even pull a raid themselves in the middle of the night.

Nicki and Paolo gotta be dead. Once you're you're dead, the island doesn't cure death. Nikki was waking up as they were burying her, she would be dead in minutes due to suffocation, and since she wasn't freed in a couple of minutes, she must be dead. I wouldn't be surprised to see them as Spirit guides like AnaLucia, Boone, Wemi, etc though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them as Spirit guides like AnaLucia, Boone, Wemi, etc though.

That's where I was going with it, too. At first I thought something would happen...you'd see a hand come up through the sand or something...and they'd be pulled out of there. When that didn't happen I was still sure we might see them again. :LOL: There have been an awful lot of dead people walking around and carrying on conversations so I think it's more than possible we'll see at least one of them.

As far as them moving into the Other's camp... maybe, but I would think only after a history of "visits" until they feel safe. I'm sure they realize there are things there that they need or want and will venture there to obtain them. As time passes, it's possible the survivors... or some of them...may feel comfortable and secure enough to move in. :) We'll see, huh?

That's where I was going with it, too. At first I thought something would happen...you'd see a hand come up through the sand or something...and they'd be pulled out of there. When that didn't happen I was still sure we might see them again. :LOL: There have been an awful lot of dead people walking around and carrying on conversations so I think it's more than possible we'll see at least one of them.

They'd make good spiritual tormentors for Sawyer. Appearing to him in his dreams and telling him that they were only dead because he buried them. It would be a slightly different kind of torment to the boar or frog incodent. Maybe driving him up the wall until he resolves to find out by trying to dig them up... and after getting to a certain depth, discovering a raised arm that had clearly been trying to claw its way out.

I'm not so sure. They made a thing of going back to Jack's Line "If we don't live together, we'll die alone."

To me, that was Nikki and Paulo's story... they were clearly looking out for themselves and paid the price.

That's a really good point. Either way it would be cool and a testament to the show that I have no idea which way they will go.

That would also be my first gut reaction would be to move in to "Otherville". But then when I let my brain takeover, I have to wonder what Ben may have left as a surprise? Cameras that are visible from the "Others" new home to be able to watch the Fusies (The Beach is relatively safe), "poisoning the well", explosives. Heck, they may even have a remote control for the sonic fence, and one night when Smokie is looming around and everyone is asleep, Ben could drop the fence and let Smokie in, or even pull a raid themselves in the middle of the night.

I suppose, but the other survivors, the ones in the background, how much do they know about the Others? The communicaton is appalling between the main group we follow, I'd imagine it's even worse between them and the other survivors. Though obviously if the communication is that bad, then they wouldn't even know that Othersville existed, so I seem to have made my point moot!:confused: :)

As far as them moving into the Other's camp... maybe, but I would think only after a history of "visits" until they feel safe. I'm sure they realize there are things there that they need or want and will venture there to obtain them. As time passes, it's possible the survivors... or some of them...may feel comfortable and secure enough to move in. :) We'll see, huh?

Sounds like a plan to me!

he resolves to find out by trying to dig them up... and after getting to a certain depth, discovering a raised arm that had clearly been trying to claw its way out

:eek: Oh gosh! That just gives me the creeps! :LOL: I love it!

:eek: I can't believe he killed him! And I know that was a big, heavy chain...but he died kind of quick, didn't he?

Nah, it takes longer to strangle some people than others. I doubt that he was in the best of shape, and being an older man, it seems about right...

This season has had its ups and downs but I'm still addicted. The best episode of the season so far IMO was the Locke episode where his dad pushes him out of the window, and then comes face to face with him on the island. I love the connection they made between his dad and Sawyer in this week's episode.

I'm really curious now as to what the hell's really going on. The parachute lady said that the plane crashed and was found, with all aboard killed. Is this all part of some big experiment? Why do I get the feeling that won't be answered this season either?

Chain... old... kill?

How many episodes ahead of me are you?

I've just this Tuesday seen the Sun/Juliette/Desmond&Co episode.

Back