• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Script Book 2.5 - and a coupon

KoshN

Super Moderator
Shamelessly copied Jan's post from http://jmsnews.com/forums/ below:

Just got the email notification on the new discovery of the *original* "Points of Departure" script and producer's cut:

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books

The annotated script, audio CD, now-traditional bookmark and postcard...

AND

The full outlines for the Centauri and Techno-Mage trilogies!

AND

Because a certain somebody knows that you guys are such loyal readers, I've been provided with a 20% off coupon code:

cart0123

Enjoy!

Jan

Ordered mine and three coffee mugs (two different German Shepherd Dog designs and one Dresden Files mug featuring Harry's business card). Coupon worked, 20% off. :D

Last edited:
So are the Crusade 'What the Hell Happened?' books kaput? They do seem to be moving forward with more B5 books, and haven't mentioned Crusade in some time. If they didn't sell enough to justify further volumes, they could just say so. I sure would like to see them continued.

Raw Shark

"Make me some food! All I've had to eat today is like, six gummy bears, and some scotch."
Sterling Archer

Joe is still writing them. He said just last month about whether he was still working on the Crusade books:

"Yes, I swear, I just need to get over my own still simmering anger over what happened to finish the writing."

Thanks! There was a quick line on the b5scripts site about not being allowed to say what the delay was all about, but that line disappeared. Seemed kinda suspicious... Where does this 'Crusade curse' come from, anyway?

Raw Shark

"If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf."
Nikita Khruschev

Raw Shark, I think we can all agree the Crusade curse comes from TNT.

DAMN THEM! <spit> :mad:

[rhetorical] Does that accursed channel still exist? If so, I'm sorry to hear it. [/rhetorical]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back