• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Spotted Claudia and Tracy

Jade Jaguar

Regular
I am on the screening committee for a film festival, which focuses mainly on avant garde and experimental films, but every year we get some entries with fairly well known stars, including B5 actors. Last year, it was Jerry Doyle in Devious Beings. This year, Claudia Christian has a part in The Failures, a mildly amusing teen angst black comedy, that was submitted. I think it went straight to video. You can look it up on www.IMDb.com if you like. Claudia played the mother of a teenager.

Tracy Scoggins made a brief appearance in a short political protest documentary, where she was interviewed very briefly, coming out of a GWB inaugural party, arm in arm with an older gent in a cowboy hat who looked a bit like JR from Dallas. She was lookin good, and a bit high, kind of effusive, if you know what I mean. Not falling down drunk, or near it, but obviously enjoying herself, and beaming.

It is pretty certain that Claudia's film won't be programmed. The film with Tracy might possibly, but by no means certain.

Spotted Claudia and Tracy

[zathras]Spotted Claudia and Tracy? No, Zathras sure that cannot be right. Spotted Andreas, yes. Spotted Marshall Teague, yes. Sometimes spotted Wayne Alexander. But no spotted Claudia. Claudia not spotted at all. Claudia is not spotted, Tracy is not spotted. This - is the wrong tool[/zathras]

:D

Joe

Well Tracy has been spotted before. In her Superman role she wore a nice tight leapord spotted outfit. So Tracy spotted. I'm not sure about Claudia but I'm willing to rummage through her wardrobe.

I was having lesbian fantasies when reading the title to this thread. ;-)

Then again, I have issues... er, make that a subscription.

<grin>

-Tim

[zathras]Spotted Claudia and Tracy? No, Zathras sure that cannot be right. Spotted Andreas, yes. Spotted Marshall Teague, yes. Sometimes spotted Wayne Alexander. But no spotted Claudia. Claudia not spotted at all. Claudia is not spotted, Tracy is not spotted. This - is the wrong tool[/zathras]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I guess its a good thing Andrea Thompson ain't on Jag anymore. ;-)

She and Jerry Doyle would have had some on-screen fireworks. ;-)

-Tim

Spotted Jerry Doyle on an episode of JAG

[Zathras]??? Shiny Jerry Doyle on JAG. What is wrong with you people? Is this language problem? Zathras very confused. Humans not spotted. Narn spotted. No one ever listens to poor Zathras.[/Zathras]

Regards,

Joe

I bought Claudia's album, Once Upon A Time, about 2 1/2 months ago. i Love her voice, so Dark and sultry. The song "Morning Can Wait" makes me wish i was a sheet, or a pillow, or.... you get the idea. ;) ;)

I bought it last year. It's not too bad considering. It contains a wide variety of styles. And Bill Mumy wrote and played on several of the songs.

I've heard that on one album she put out, probably out of print now, she was on the cover...naked! I believe she also writes children's books.

I believe she also writes children's books.

Is she naked in the jacket photos? :)

I believe that Claudia appears to be nude with some strategically placed shadows or props on a CD cover. Something like what she did for the UK promos for the Sci-Fi Channel's "Uncut" airings of B5. (The UK SFC ran the show at a later hour and was therefore allowed to include snippets of violence that had appeared on U.S. television but which had been excised for the original U.K. broadcasts. The cuts were rarely longer than a few seconds apiece.) She was completely nude in Playboy.

Regards,

Joe

I think that it was Londo's Hair who informed that Claudia was naked on an album cover, back on the Sci Fi Channel forum, in reply to a post I made that I had just read that she had cut some records, or CDs, as the case may be.

I've seen the Playboy photo(s?). A friend of mine has that issue. I think I'll ask him to borrow it. I'll check it over with my magnifying glass, because I suspect that she really IS spotted, at least a bit. But, of course the Rabbit's air brush might make that impossible to tell. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back