• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

When can we expect an answer?

Well, one reason that comes to mind is that the movie aired on 1/19... not the week you mentioned.

Whew...
tongue.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Oh my God I'm such a Moron (with a capital M). I don't know why I was thinking the 9th. I'm really starting to look like an idiot with all these misreading mistakes.

*kicks self in dumb head*

------------------
Never use the expression "I've got your six" to a Centauri, unless, of course, you mean it.

It's unlikely that JMS would be the one making the announcement.
That is one of the "perks" the studios and networks reserve to themselves and they get Annoyed if someone "steals their thunder".

All through the Original run of B5, JMS had to wait for Warners or PTEN to announce, even though JMS sometimes Knew as much as a month before the official announcement.

The Business & Publicity people have their own schedules they like to follow when making announcements about new shows and series renewals.

Sometimes it's nothing more than an "everybody announces in Mxx" sort of thing.
Sometimes they think the "Mystery" will pull in extra viewers when they finally DO announce.

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Please don't get any hopes up on an inpending decision. I'm not necessarily saying this based upon everything, just keep it in mind and I'll leave it at that.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by westtim:
That is mighty cryptic of you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Antony is taking Vorlon lessons. He knows something and is telling us in his own cryptic way!
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Back