• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Myriam sighting!!!

RW7427

Super Moderator
I saw Myriam on TV tonight!
smile.gif

My mother likes this show called Doc on the PAX TV network here in the U.S. The show's main character is a doctor in New York City played by Billy Ray Cyrus. Myriam was on the show as a guest star. She plays his girlfriend and fellow doctor that is visiting from his hometown in Montana.

I don't watch this show usually because I am rarely at home on Sunday nights when it is on. But once I saw that Myriam was on it, I had to watch it! **Thinks of Myriam and lets out a dreamy sigh.**

Since I watched this show with Myriam in it, I just had to watch the Ranger movie again. The tape is in the VCR even as I type this.
grin.gif

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo: </font color>
I'm glad she's working but there is no way I could watch a show starring Doctor Achey Breaky Heart.

Same here, Doc.

Billy Ray Cyrus, some wannabe country singer, who now thinks he's an actor.
rolleyes.gif

"Achey Breaky Heart" was a hit single of his in June 1992. I only remember the month and year because it was playing on the radio when I was heading to a meeting of "The Astronomical Society of the Pacific" in Madison, Wisconsin (back when I was thinking of getting into astronomy and buying an Astro-Physics telescope). That song was playing on the radio a lot, and he was on the front page of the paper when I was in Madison. It was a 14 hour drive and I heard that song way too many times.
shocked.gif
frown.gif
tongue.gif

A quick Google turned up:

Billy Ray Cyrus Official Website

I remember when Dennis Miller still did "Weekend Update" on Saturday Night Live. It was right when Billy Ray Cyrus's song was a current "hit." He did this little bit where he showed pictures of Billy Ray Cyrus, Madonna, and the band Pearl Jam. He said "Ok, everyone who will still have a career in music at this time next year, please step forward. Uh ah! Not so fast Billy Ray..."

I would have watched if only to see Myriam I don't care much for Mr Achy Breaky either.The only reason alot of the times I ever watch a show is to see a b5 actor in another role.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by RW7427: </font color>
See? Shaal Mayan has the right idea!
grin.gif

But that's like having to eat raw horse entrails with your perfectly grilled fillet mignon. Is it worth enduring the first part to get to the second part (seeing the B5 actor)?
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back