• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Up to Season 4 Now: WOW! (and question about movies)

garak0410

Well, my wife and I are up to Season 4 now (waiting for Season 4 to come in the mail.) My wife has described the show theses ways:

Like a Book I can't put down.
The best you've ever shown me (ST:TNG, DS9, VOY, and BG)
As involving as Lord of the Rings

She really isn't a Sci-Fi fan but pretty much watches it now...she loved DS9 and didn't think anything could overtake it...and while she likes BG, she tires of the overuse of "frack" and the needless "steamy" scenes. Babylon 5 is the best television she has experienced.

I told her Season 1 would be rough but she made it and is hooked and she said she would love to see it all again. When she saw WWE part 2, she was amazed how Babylon Squared set it all up.

Also...when it comes to the movies, we should watch in this order right?

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
In the Beginning
Third Space
Season 5
The River of Souls
A Call to Arms
Crusade
Legend of the Rangers
Lost Tales

Is that correct for sure? Or should we just watch them after Season 5?

Thanks,
Brian

That's the order I usually watch 'em since it's pretty much the order they were made and / or released.

Well, my wife and I are up to Season 4 now (waiting for Season 4 to come in the mail.) My wife has described the show theses ways:

Like a Book I can't put down.
The best you've ever shown me (ST:TNG, DS9, VOY, and BG)
As involving as Lord of the Rings

She really isn't a Sci-Fi fan but pretty much watches it now...she loved DS9 and didn't think anything could overtake it...and while she likes BG, she tires of the overuse of "frack" and the needless "steamy" scenes. Babylon 5 is the best television she has experienced.

I told her Season 1 would be rough but she made it and is hooked and she said she would love to see it all again. When she saw WWE part 2, she was amazed how Babylon Squared set it all up.

Also...when it comes to the movies, we should watch in this order right?

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
In the Beginning
Third Space
Season 5
The River of Souls
A Call to Arms
Crusade
Legend of the Rangers
Lost Tales

Is that correct for sure? Or should we just watch them after Season 5?

Thanks,
Brian

I think overall it's personal preference to watch the movies. Yes it's been a while since I posted but some people and the lurkers guide (midwinter.com) suggests to start with In The Beginning, The Gathering, Season 1, 2 and 3 then watch the first 8 episodes of season 4 then Thirdspace, Rest of Season 4, Watch Season 5 up to Objects at Rest, A River of Souls, Sleeping In Light, A Call to Arms, Crusade, Legend of the Rangers and of course finally Lost Tales..

I at least find that the best way for myself anyways. Your right though..It is like a great book you can't put down. To me the most balanced SciFi ever! It's great you have seen the first 3 seasons so far!

Alex

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back