• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

BBC Sherlock

snockit

Regular
It's Back!

If you haven't watched Series 1 of this, do so ... great modern re-imaging of Sherlock. Moffet has really done a good job ...

Series 2 just started this past weekend, and thus far, still strong. They look like they are playing them on Sunday's for the next two weeks.

(suddenly I feel like a tv show pusher ... hehe)

S.

In the US, they played on PBS Masterpiece Mystery. They haven't been on my local PBS channels yet. What channel are you seeing them on? I do get CBC Ontario, if they are on there. I liked the first batch!

I'm really curious about this Sherlock. So far I haven't seen a single episode but all my friends asure me how great it is. :)
I am really worried though cause I really don't like what Moffat did with Doctor Who. (Sorry if it insults someone but I think the only good episode since Moffat took over was the one written by Neil Gaiman.) But everybody says here Moffat did a good job so let's see.

Been waiting for new notebook to watch it but now as I got it I have to study for exams :LOL:

If the first series is only 3 episodes then I'm cought up... watchin it on Netlix. No idea when they'll add more eps to it though.

That sounds about right for season 1. It was very few. I'm hoping that season 2 will be on PBS before too long. I don't know how many eps in season 2.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back