• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Thirdspace - 1 Question

Different strokes for different folks and all that I guess. But then I am known to like immature humor so this stuff makes me laugh.

As I recall, JMS likes the Three Stooges and I can't stand them. Everybody has different tastes. Thank heavens.

Jan

As I recall, JMS likes the Three Stooges and I can't stand them. Everybody has different tastes. Thank heavens.

Jan

The Three Stooges, Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, what's not to like? ;) :D

FWIW, I've never met a girl/woman who liked The Three Stooges. Must be a guy thing. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

OTOH, Reebo & Zooty? :wtf:

Last edited:
As Cartagia said, "Humour is such a subjective thing." Fortunately JMS gets off more lightly than the poor jester!

As Cartagia said, "Humour is such a subjective thing." Fortunately JMS gets off more lightly than the poor jester!

Figure, less than a week after saying that I've never met a girl/woman who likes The Three Stooges, I meet one. Her favorite is Shemp.

we assumed the white stars were waiting "off the beacon"
like they did at proxima 3 to avoid detection
lets assume also they have minbari/vorlon sensors much better than the raider to allow this to happen

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back