B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old October 15th 20, 20:20   #21
Looney
Telepath

Re: Eureka (2006-2012)

So I finished my October 31 Horror Movie Marathon last night with TRAIN TO BUSAN (2016). It was pretty good. I would give it a 9/10. The only reason I didn't give it 10/10 was because things didn't happen the way I wanted them to.

If you enjoy a good zombie movie then this one is for you. I'm sure anyone familiar with the Horror Sub-Genre would rank this a minimum of 7/10.

Okay now that I won't be so focused on watching Horror movies I haven't seen I'm sure I'll be starting Eureka Season 2 any day now. I also just started a new B5 Re-Watch with a new order posted by gs4291 over on JMS NEWS, so we'll see how that goes.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th 20, 18:39   #22
Looney
Telepath

Re: Eureka (2006-2012)

SEASON 2
EPISODE 1
PHOENIX RISING

B5 GUEST STAR SIGHTING TAMLYN TOMITA

IMDB SYNOPSIS: Henry and Jack struggle to deal with their losses as people begin burning to death for no apparent reason. At Global, Stark awaits the decision of the DOD.

LIKED..... / DIDN'T LIKE .....
I have to say I wasn't thrilled with this episode, so there was plenty I didn't like. Actually I may just have been in a foul mood or something because there really wasn't anything better or worse than any other episode. I guess on the whole it was just a very BLAH season opener.

Spoiler for spoiler:
I really hate that they are pointing to Henry becoming villainous. I also think it is ridiculous that he is going to make this transition and now he is the only person who will know why he is different. I can't stand that for some reason. I guess I am upset because he was my favorite character and I felt Season One didn't utilize him enough and now Season Two looks like he will be a character I don't like.

Oh and to address something I said in my previous entry about 1.12.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Henry sent Jack back, so I guess it makes sense that he would know what happened, but why does Henry know. They negated the idea that maybe Jack told Henry what happened because Henry has now changed for Season Two because he remembers the life he lost with Kim. SO how does he remember?! Jack it makes sense, but if Henry remembers they all should remember.
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote