• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Unfilmed goodies

Funnily enough, I stumbled upon that myself yesterday. I'd quite like to have seen the one with the aliens as humans and humans as aliens. The concept reminds me a little of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode Far Beyond the Stars.

Funnily enough, I stumbled upon that myself yesterday. I'd quite like to have seen the one with the aliens as humans and humans as aliens. The concept reminds me a little of the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode Far Beyond the Stars.

I think I would have liked that one too... but I'll also say I'm glad a lot of these never saw the light of day. The description of "The Mysterious Mr. Jones" sounds like the kind of plots I wrote when I was fifteen. ...And, I'll confess, the kind of plot I start writing now but quickly abandon.

Ok, now this is pretty cool! Thank you, Raw Shark.

I asked Harlan about "Demon on the Run" once. He said it never really got very far in development. Talked about more than anything else.

Having finally seen "Demon With a Glass Hand" tonight (thanks, YouTube!), I have to say I love the idea of a B5-based sequel all the more, though how it would have fit in with continuity I couldn't say.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back