• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Have I not been paying attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've gone out and gotten busy. Pffff. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Ominous music)

So once again, the Babbleon members have devoured their own moderator. (Looks about in horror)

This is not the first time....

This is getting scary. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I wonder if Ant can find a person insane enough to moderate Babbleon again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I would principally be interested, and I'm sure there are others, but there is just so damned much going on in there /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Poor Sta! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I visit Babbleon every day. I had cut back on my posting there for a bit, but I still check the place out every day. There are times when I wondered if Sta was there.

Sta, have you found one of those things called a...a...life? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I hate it when that happens... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kribu, move.

Move. You don't have to close, you can move a topic, right? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Not that this topic needs to be moved, I think it's already being addressed in the insane forum.

Uh, sorry, in Babbleon. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Exactly. It would be pointless to have two topics of the same kind there (hm, although I suppose all the topics are the same there).

I'm only leaving it open in case someone else wants to step up and offer to run for the vacancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back