• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Worst Death (Spoiler content)

Alluveal

Regular
What is the worst death you've seen on B5 that would (in your opinoin) be the absolute WORST way to go?

For me, I'd have to say getting ripped apart my a bunch of honked off narns like lord Reefa. Any others?

I'm pretty sure that Londo let the 'Pain Technicians' have some fun before Morden got his head on that pike.

And Brother Edward being "crucified" by the families of the people he killed before he was mindwiped and made into Brother Edward sure didn't have an easy death.

Oh, and how about Mariah Cirrus' husband getting all of his organs eaten or whatever by that "Soldier of Darkness" when he was in cryo on their ship. :eek:

Worst death? That would definitely be the Zarg.

What, you didn't mean "worst" in exactly that way? Okay, I'd say Anna's colleagues on the Icarus, who refused to play ball with the Shadows.

How about being melted and ripped to pieces by a pack of angry Shadow Creatures. . .as a grinning Morden looks on?

Jacqui

This is not a death, but the creepiest description of horror I can think of is Lyta describing what Bester did to some serial killer's mind, leaving him so fucked up that he needed to be constantly restrained from clawing his own eyes out.

Very good point. We tend to want to forget the "fates worse than death".

That was a scene between Londo and Lyta, wasn't it? (Sorry, it's been awhile since I've seen the episodes.)

That was a scene between Londo and Lyta, wasn't it? (Sorry, it's been awhile since I've seen the episodes.)

I'm thinking it was Lyta on Mars with Tessa and Dr. Franklin.

I'm thinking it was Lyta on Mars with Tessa and Dr. Franklin.

Yes, I think she was telling Franklin about the time she interned with the Psi Cops and Bester

The Battle of the Line

Imagine thousands of ships in the way of a minbari fleet, and knowing each one of them would be blown out of the stars. Then realizing that it wasn't just a fleet coming, but when all those jump points open, knowing that EVERY minbari ship was converging on earth to destroy it.

The Battle of the Line

Imagine thousands of ships in the way of a minbari fleet, and knowing each one of them would be blown out of the stars. Then realizing that it wasn't just a fleet coming, but when all those jump points open, knowing that EVERY minbari ship was converging on earth to destroy it.

Sorry, cant agree. During the Centari attack on Narn, it was boldly stated that mass drivers were completely outlawed because of the impact on "regular folks" ( Compare that to the Shadow Device from "A Call To Arms") The Mimbari would have destroyed every military target, but would not have targeted purely "civilian" areas, ie the entire planet (remember, we did it to ourselves! :rolleyes:). Though it was madness.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back