• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A team

Fool, just by asking that question, you have lost our respect. So, you might as well admit it, you have nothing more to lose... :LOL:

i reckon Clooney would have been much better as colonel smith, and having seen the trailer i fear murdock may still be a comic foil. still gonna see it though.

i fear murdock may still be a comic foil. still gonna see it though.

As a child of the 80's (by which I mean that my childhood was in the 80's, not my birth year)) I have no problem with that... Murdock was totally my hero at primary school... but then so was Mr Claypole from Rentaghost (God rest his soul)

Why do I seem to look up to nutter characters?

Do have a problem with B.A. not sounding as rockhard as Mr T... but then that is practicaly impossible.

Agree about Clooney but the trouble there would be it would be way too easy to be tempted to cast Brad Pitt in the Faceman role... and it would be a bit too much Oceans.

i fear murdock may still be a comic foil. still gonna see it though.

As a child of the 80's (by which I mean that my childhood was in the 80's, not my birth year)) I have no problem with that... Murdock was totally my hero at primary school... but then so was Mr Claypole from Rentaghost (God rest his soul)

Why do I seem to look up to nutter characters?

Do have a problem with B.A. not sounding as rockhard as Mr T... but then that is practicaly impossible.

Agree about Clooney but the trouble there would be it would be way too easy to be tempted to cast Brad Pitt in the Faceman role... and it would be a bit too much Oceans.

the thing about murdock though, is that i remember hearing they were going to make him more like the original vision for the character (deeply troubled, and incapable of wiping his own arse, but a goddam fantastic pilot)

Bradley Cooper was awesome in Alias and he could be a really good Face.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back