• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bab 5 "complete universe" languages and subtitles

theVor

Bab 5 \"complete universe\" languages and subtitles

Hello

I just have a little question, that you might be able to answer, before purchasing this mammoth box.

If someone already bought it, can you tell me i f the audio includes french?

thanks a lot.

Re: Bab 5 \"complete universe\" languages and subtitles

may I have a few more details, to be sure, about this?

thanks

Re: Bab 5 \"complete universe\" languages and subtit

Thanks for the adresses, but I already checked on these adresses and on others websites, and could'nt get a proper answer as they don't agree with one another (some say "just english", others "english / french", others "english / german".

As for amazon fr and co.uk, I sent a Email to both of them, just to be told they don't know.

That's why I try to ask to someone actually having This "Complete Universe" boxset or having bought in England the 6 Dvds boxsets.

So, if anybody has one of them and could tell me wich audio laguages are available?

thanks

Languages are English and French for Seasons 1-5 + Crusade. Subtitles are English, french, Dutch and Arabic.

ok, thanks a lot for the informations :)

I'll pass the order this evenning :)

The German set and the British sets are different, which is why you are getting different lists of languages.

well, the order is sent, so I'll see in a few weeks

thanks a lot for the informations :)

dear friends, what a mess ! I have to choose where to buy the "complete universe pack" at amazon UK, FR or DE. Could you tell me, glad owners, what are languages and subtitles of the edition already in your hands ? ( an example: someone stated English and French but the item in sales at amazon.fr is flagged "English only"... Help ! Thanks for your support

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back