• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Bloopers

TJGuitar85

Regular
Dang...does anyone remember that site that had all the bloopers? Theres this one with the poor quality S1-3...btu there was another one with ones in color for S3-5. Guess I shoulda archived that stuff. Oh well.

Just a reminder... even if someone does remember that, please be so kind and NOT post a link on this board. Since they are illegal and all that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes, but tell me via PM, because I've never seen them at a con. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Where I saw them was on the old "ISN News" site (there is a new and totally different ISN site up now). The old site had dozens of movies from different episodes, along with three blooper files. That site was given the old "Cease and Desist" two years ago.

Those weren't the blooper reels, those were bloopers off a blooper tv show from one of the networks (possibly ABC?), perfectly legit files. I used to have those, one of them was with general hague's underling ( i forget his name) "General Hague had a tight schedule, he had to do DS9" or something like that, probably completely different, but you get the idea /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ

Just as long as Kribu doesn't tell on us... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If they were from a TV program they are no more legit, as it's still copyright. Blooper trading, episode trading etc. is wrong, and we cannot allow that at the board. I'll close the topic now, sorry...

If Dick CLark (or whoever) bought the rights for the 3 specific bloopers, then obviously he paid the copyrights to air them...if you take something from a show, whats wrong? Like if you take a concert performance from David Letterman, I agree full episodes trading is wrong, but what is wrong with clips of shows or previews or music videos or whatever? I agree with you 100% on the bloopers, they are illegal and aren't allowed, but this still intrigues me...what is actually copywritten and what is not...?

TJ

There were the Dick Clark clips - one of Londo (I can't recall the details), one of Sheridan's unstoppable time stabilizer (not good, tsk tsk), and the aforementioned Major Ryan. ("General Hague's agent double-booked him. He's on Deep Space 9. You'll be dealing with me now.")

Buuuuuut,

There were also those poor quality Season 1,2, and 3 blooper reels set to music, such as "Let's Hear it for the Boys". (Who picked THAT one, anyway?)

The blooper tape I uhhhh "saw" has all 5 Seasons, not bad quality at all and there are 14 songs, "Danger Zone", "I Need A Hero", "Ohhhh Yeah", "Breakout", "Weird Science", Delirious", "Burning Down The House", 2 Unknown songs, "Flash Gordon", "Woo Hoo", "Never Gonna Get It" and "Wild Thing" that's of course not counting Londo's rendition of "Me and my Shadow" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keep /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back